If you’re struggling with water damage in West Hills, California you should call a professional immediately. Every second loss is a step further in the progressive damage to of standing water. Not only can your belongings become unsalvageable you may also risk infection from bacteria and mold that are already growing in standing water.
At West Hills Emergency Flood Team, you can trust that all our technicians are IICRC certified and routinely tested from nationally recognized training centers. We never use subcontractors and all of our equipment is maintained in-house.
Water extraction and damage mediation services
- Incredibly powerful diesel powered truck mounted submersible pumps with portable extraction units to remove high volumes of water and incredible speed. Up to 1000 Gallons per minute.
- Advance moisture detection systems with hygrometers and thermal moisture imaging for moisture hidden behind walls are invisible to the naked eye
- Heavy-duty submersible gas powered pumps for basement flooding or deep floods
- High-efficiency commercial grade drying air movers. Able to prevent swelling and warping of surfaces including floors, furniture and walls as well as mental corrosion and carpet protection
- Advanced state-of-the-art drying equipment that controls hiking midi by removing excess moisture from the air, returning airborne water particles to normal levels
- Our industrial dehumidification systems can extract moisture from plaster, paint, Drywall, cement, carpet even installation and sub pad basement moisture.
- Hi technology grade sanitizing chemicals with germicide and antimicrobial treatments to prevent the spread of noxious bacteria, mildew or mold.
Drying and dehumidification
LEED Green EPA approved mold remediation techniques that include negative air machines, advanced air scrubbing with HEPA pressurized vacuums and hazmat suits to remove dangerous mold spores from ceilings, floors, walls and other areas where mold may be lurking.